KCPA February Lunch
Join us for our first lunch of 2015 at Providence New American Kitchen, Hotel Hilton President, 1329 Baltimore Ave, Kansas City, MO 64105; Wednesday, February 18th, noon.
Complementary parking available. The entrance is located off 14th between Baltimore and Main, see Hilton President parking garage sign. Push the call button and tell the attendant that you are with the KCPA or Paralegal group for event in Providence restaurant.
Lunch Menu (Selection made at the lunch):
- Smoked Tomato Bisque – Basil Olive Oil; or
- Wedge Salad – Iceberg Lettuce, Ozark Bacon, Blue Cheese, Roasted Tomato; and
- Providence Burger – Farmer’s Cheese, Caramelized Onions, Brioche Bun;
- Club Sandwich – Grilled Chicken, Smoked Ham, Swiss Cheese, Whole Grain Bread;
- Cobb Salad – Mixed Greens, Crispy Chicken, Buttermilk Sage Dressing;
- Pan Seared Rainbow Trout – Idaho Trout, Potato Hash; or
- Roasted Vegetable Tamale – Steamed Corn Tamale, Roasted Vegetables, Tomatillo Sauce.
Pricing is $22 per member and $25 per non-member
Speaker: John Klamann
John M. Klamann is the founder and President of The Klamann Law Firm, P.A. He graduated from the University of Kansas School of Law in 1978 where he was President of the Student Bar Association, awarded the Glen W. Dickenson Scholarship, and a recipient of the Justice Donnan Stevenson American Judicature Award. He is a member of the American Bar Association, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Missouri Bar Association, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the Kansas Bar Association, the Kansas Trial Lawyers Association, and the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association. He is licensed to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the Supreme Court of Missouri, the Supreme Court of Kansas, the United States District Courts for the Western District of Missouri and the District of Kansas, and the Eighth and Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeals. He has also been admitted Pro Hoc Vice for jury trials in multiple Federal and State courts around the United States. The Klamann Law Firm areas of practice are ERISA, securities fraud, employment discrimination, toxic tort, consumer fraud and environmental cases.